[귀촌의 걷기]🔥 산불 냄새가 바람을 타고 온 날(오후 산책)

안녕하세요~ans입니다. 

ans의 좌충우돌 귀촌생활적응기!! 

응원해주세요~♡ 

Ans life adaptation story to the back-to-back village!! 

Please cheer for us! ♡


“시골살이에 대해 궁금한 점, 댓글로 질문 주세요!”

🌱 Curious about life in rural Korea?  

Feel free to leave your questions in the comments 

— I'm happy to share!  

✨ *English translation is included below.*



🔥 산불 냄새가 바람을 타고 온 날

며칠 전부터 바람이 조금 이상했어요.
바람의 방향이 달라서 그런가, 아니면 날씨가 예민해서 그런가…
처음엔 크게 신경 쓰지 않았어요.

그런데 오늘은 창문을 열었을 때,
코끝을 파고드는 묘한 냄새가 하루 종일 머릿속에 남더라고요.

약간은 퀴퀴하고,
약간은 탄내 같고,
무언가가 타고 남은 잿가루 같은 느낌의 공기.

처음에는 누가 뒷마당에서 나뭇가지를 태우는 건가 싶었어요.
시골 살이에서는 흔히 있는 일이거든요.

시내라고는 해도 지방의 소도시들이 그러하듯
오래된 구옥들은 아직도 겨울에는 
나무를 난방에 종종 쓰는 집들이 있어서
골목 골목에서 타는 냄새가 나거든요

하지만 그 냄새는 하루가 지나도 가시지 않았고,
심지어 밤이 되어도 사라지지 않았어요.
오히려 더 짙어진 듯했죠.

“경북 의성군에서 대규모 산불”
사실 의성도 안동도 한시간도 넘는 곳들이라....
서울에 살때도 매년 '강원도산불!'해도
안타까운 마음이야 들지만 피부로 느끼기는 어려웠는데
지방에 사니 이런일도 경험하내요...

비소식에 날이 흐린것인줄 알았는데...
산불연기때문 이라니....
기다리는 비는 오지도 않고

확연히 동쪽과 서쪽의 가시거리가 달라요
안동방면의 산은 멀지도 않은데 안보이고
서쪽은 흐리긴해도 먼산도 보이고...

큰 건물뒤 큰산이 안보임


연기는 강원도까지 영향을 미칠 정도로 퍼졌다고 하더군요.
강원 태백에서도 타는 냄새가 난다는데,
예천 일부분도 산불이 번졌어요 
저희 성씨 집성촌이 예천에 있거든요...선산도 그렇구요...
불이 많이 잡혔다고하니
어르신들께서 걱정하시는 일은 없기를 바래봅니다.

문경까지 냄새가 퍼진 게 이상한 일이 아니었죠?!

어디선가 정말로 타고 있는,
누군가의 산, 누군가의 들판, 누군가의 삶이라는 것을.

불과 몇십 킬로미터 떨어진 곳에서
산불이 발생했고,
그 불씨가 남긴 흔적이
이곳의 하늘을 흔들고 있던 거예요.

베란다에 나와 하늘을 바라봤습니다.
희뿌연 연무가 공기 중에 섞여 있었어요.
아이도 코를 막으며 말했어요.
“엄마, 밖에 무슨 타는 냄새 나요.”

🌿

귀촌을 결심했던 이유는
자연 가까이에서 조금 더 느리고 따뜻한 삶을 살고 싶어서였어요.
하지만 그 자연이 이렇게 아파하는 모습을 보면
괜히 마음이 저릿해요.

산불은 정말 순식간이더라고요.
말 그대로 ‘하루아침’에
수십 헥타르의 숲이 잿더미가 되고,
그 땅 위에 살던 동물들,
나무들, 새싹들, 그리고 사람들의 터전까지 사라지는 거예요.

이번 의성 산불은
바람이 강하고, 공기가 건조해서
진화가 쉽지 않은가봐요.
많은 진화 인력,
수십 대의 헬기가 투입되었지만
불길은 쉽게 꺼지지 않았다고...
일부 비가 조금 내리긴 했지만 부족한듯 하내요 

저는 그 공기 속 냄새로
산불이 얼마나 가까이 다가왔는지를 느끼고 있어요.

🔥

가슴이 답답합니다.
실제로 불이 난 곳이 아닌데도
이렇게 불안한데,
의성 주민들은 얼마나 두려울까요?

그분들은 마을을 지키기 위해
호스를 들고, 소방대원들과 함께
불길과 싸우고 있을 거예요.
마을 어르신들은 생전 처음 보는 큰불에
밤잠도 못 주무시고 계시겠죠.

이런 생각을 하니,
그저 이 냄새를 불편하게만 여긴 제 자신이
괜히 미안해지더라고요.

산불 냄새가 이렇게 코끝에 남고,
마음에도 남을 줄은 몰랐어요.

지금 이 순간에도
불씨를 끄기 위해 애쓰는 모든 분들께
마음을 담아 응원을 보냅니다.

그리고 우리 모두
지금은 자연 앞에
조금 더 조심하고,
조금 더 겸손해져야 할 때인 것 같아요.

하늘이 다시 맑아지기를,
공기가 다시 깨끗해지기를,
그리고 의성과 그 인근 마을들이
하루빨리 평온을 되찾기를 바랍니다.




냄새도 그렇고 미세먼지 걱정되서
마스크 쓰라고 했는데...
하라는 마스크는 안하고 오랑이가 지켜 줄거라며
궂이 둘러메고 가내요...ㅎㅎ
즐거운 육아~~!!




유튜브 https://www.youtube.com/@귀촌은도시에서

인스타그램 https://www.instagram.com/anscountrylife

티스토리 https://anscountryllife.tistory.com

블로그스팟 https://anscountrylife.blogspot.com

네이버 블로그 https://blog.naver.com/anscountrylife

E-mail answoos80@gmail.com


​​

#귀촌은도시에서 #귀촌 #귀촌일기 #귀촌브이로그 #귀촌체험  #귀촌지원 

#귀농 #귀농교육 #귀농의집 #귀농준비  #귀촌귀농 #작목선택 #농정시책

 #지역농업지원  #시골 #시골생활 #시골살이 #시골이사  

#농가 #지방 #농업 #임업 #농촌  #시골생활비 #귀촌현실 #귀촌비용

 #시골살이정보 #생활비총정리  #귀촌지역선택 #귀촌정착지 

#귀촌기준  #시골 #시골생활 #시골살이 #시골이사  

#농가 #지방 #농업 #임업 #농촌  #시골생활비 #귀촌현실 #귀촌비용

 #시골살이정보 #생활비총정리  #귀촌지역선택 #귀촌정착지 #귀촌기준  


🔥 The day the smell of forest fires came from the wind

The wind has been a little strange for a few days.

Is it because the wind direction is different, or is it because the weather is sensitive...

I didn't care much at first.



But today, when I opened the window,

The strange smell of digging into the tip of my nose lingers in my head all day.

It's a bit stale,

It's kind of like a burnt smell,

The air that feels like burnt ash powder.

At first, I wondered who was burning branches in the backyard.

It's common in rural areas.

Just like small towns in the city

The old old jade is still in winter 

There are houses where trees are used for heating

I can smell it burning in the alley

But the smell didn't go away after a day,

It didn't disappear even at night.

Rather, it seemed to get thicker.


"A large-scale forest fire in Uiseong-gun, North Gyeongsang Province"

In fact, Uiseong and Andong are more than an hour away...

When I live in Seoul, even if I say 'Gangwon-do Mountain Fire' every year

It's a pity, but it's hard to feel it with your skin

Living in the countryside, I also experience this...


I thought it was cloudy because of the news...

It's because of wildfire smoke...

There's no rain waiting


There's a distinctly different view of the east and the west

I can't see the mountain in Andong even though it's not far away

It's cloudy in the west, but I can see distant mountains...



I can't see a big mountain behind a big building




It is said that the smoke has spread to Gangwon-do.

Taebaek, Gangwon Province, also smells of burning,

A part of Yecheon was also hit by a forest fire 

My clan's clan village is in Yecheon... So is Seonsan...

There's a lot of fire in here

I hope the elderly don't worry about anything.


Isn't it any wonder that the smell spread to Mungyeong?!


It's really burning somewhere,

Someone's mountain, someone's field, someone's life.

from only a few tens of kilometers away

A wildfire broke out,

The traces of the embers left behind

It was shaking the sky here.

I came out on the veranda and looked at the sky.

The white haze was mixed in the air.

The child also said it while covering his nose.

"Mom, I smell something burning outside."



🌿The reason why I decided to go back to my hometown is because

It was because I wanted to live a slower and warmer life near nature.

But when I see nature hurting like this

I feel numb for no reason.

The forest fire was so fleeting.

Literally, in "Morning"

Dozens of hectares of forest are reduced to ashes,

The animals that lived on the land,

Trees, sprouts, and even people's homes disappear.

This Uiseong forest fire

The wind is strong, and the air is dry

It must not be easy to evolve.

A lot of evolutionary personnel,

Dozens of helicopters were deployed

The flames didn't go out easily...

It's raining a little bit, but it seems like it's not enough 


With the smell in the air

I'm feeling how close the forest fire is.



🔥I feel a pressure on my chest.

It's not a place where there's actually a fire

I'm so nervous,

How scared are Uiseong residents?

They wanted to protect the village

Hold the hose, with the firemen

I'm sure they're fighting the flames.

The village elders have never seen a big fire before

I'm sure you can't even sleep at night.

When you think about this,

It's just that I didn't feel comfortable with this smell

I felt sorry for no reason.

The smell of forest fires lingers on the tip of my nose,

I didn't know it would remain in my heart.

Even at this moment

To all those who are trying to extinguish the fire

I'm sending my support with all my heart.

And all of us

Now, in front of nature

Be a little more careful,

I think it's time to be a little more humble.

May the sky clear again,

May the air be clean again,

Uiseong and nearby villages

I hope you will regain your peace as soon as possible.


I'm worried about the smell and fine dust

I told you to wear a mask...

I told you not to wear a mask, but an orang would protect you

Let's take care of it and leave

Happy parenting!!



#countrylifeinthecity #countrylife #CountryLiving #RuralLife #ruralliving 

 #offgridkorea #lifeinkorea #SlowLife #RealRuralLife #EscapeTheCity  

#WhyWeMoved #WhyWeChoseTheCountry #WhatSparkedOurMove 

#ReasonToRelocate  #PreppingForRuralLife #WhatMotivatedUs  

#koreancountryside #ruralkorea #koreanvillage #countrysidekorea 

 #ruralmomkorea #healinginkorea #countrylifekorea #RuralDiary 

#RuralVlog  #RuralSupport #FarmingEducation#FarmStay 

#Farmhouse  #agriculture #forestry #RuralVillage 

#RuralArea #localtown  #localexperience #localsupport 

#localeducation #immigrationtoKorea #tripinKorea  #farmers #local  


댓글


유듀브 바로가기

네이버블로그 바로가기

티스토리 바로가기

인스타그램 바로가기